I'm planning a Balkan trip next July with my family (husband and 2 teenagers). The plan so far is to fly into Dubrovnik, stay there for 3 nights then spend 6 nights in Montenegro (probably Kotor) and then 3 nights in Albania before flying back from Dubrovnik. The Albania bit is still a bit wooly at the moment. I'm mainly interested in finding out about bringing a hired car through the 3 countries. Has anybody got any advice about hire companies, insurance problems etc?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Frankfurt Macarons
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?