I'm planning a Balkan trip next July with my family (husband and 2 teenagers). The plan so far is to fly into Dubrovnik, stay there for 3 nights then spend 6 nights in Montenegro (probably Kotor) and then 3 nights in Albania before flying back from Dubrovnik. The Albania bit is still a bit wooly at the moment. I'm mainly interested in finding out about bringing a hired car through the 3 countries. Has anybody got any advice about hire companies, insurance problems etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 4 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 5 Which Florence hotel?
- 6 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 11 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 12 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Spain vacation help
- 17 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 23 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 24 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip