I'm planning a Balkan trip next July with my family (husband and 2 teenagers). The plan so far is to fly into Dubrovnik, stay there for 3 nights then spend 6 nights in Montenegro (probably Kotor) and then 3 nights in Albania before flying back from Dubrovnik. The Albania bit is still a bit wooly at the moment. I'm mainly interested in finding out about bringing a hired car through the 3 countries. Has anybody got any advice about hire companies, insurance problems etc?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 3 florence hotel
- 4 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 5 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 8 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 9 Sardinia, Italy
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 Iceland Road trip in May
- 12 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 14 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 15 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 16 Don't slight Bruges
- 17 Beauty Products in France?!
- 18 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 19 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 24 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 25 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..