I'm planning a Balkan trip next July with my family (husband and 2 teenagers). The plan so far is to fly into Dubrovnik, stay there for 3 nights then spend 6 nights in Montenegro (probably Kotor) and then 3 nights in Albania before flying back from Dubrovnik. The Albania bit is still a bit wooly at the moment. I'm mainly interested in finding out about bringing a hired car through the 3 countries. Has anybody got any advice about hire companies, insurance problems etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 French Basque region
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 18 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 19 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 20 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 American Express
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast