Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 4 Cork or Galway?
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 14 Major quake in central Itay
- 15 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 18 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 19 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 21 3 days with a Swindon base
- 22 Where to stay in London
- 23 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 24 MiFi in Italy
- 25 First visit to France/Dordogne
Hi, there --