Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Long weekend in Albania
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 hill of crosses
- 12 A week in the Occitanie
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 15 Iceland March Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 Italy June 6-16
Hi, there --