Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 French immersion courses in France
- 3 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 4 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 5 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 6 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Car Rentals
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Visiting Spain in January
- 12 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 13 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 14 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 15 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 16 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 17 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 18 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 19 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 Paris---baguette question???
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Where to stay in London?
Hi, there --