Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 nights in England, please help
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 Amalfi October 16-25
- 5 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 9 Trip report European honeymoon
- 10 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 11 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 12 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 13 Sentimental Journey
- 14 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 15 Need advice on Greek islands
- 16 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 17 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 18 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 19 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Florence and Rome
- 22 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
Hi, there --