Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 4 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 8 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 13 Camogli and surrounds
- 14 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 15 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 16 Route des Vins
- 17 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Les Invalides Night Show
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary
Hi, there --