Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 2 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 3 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 6 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 7 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 8 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 9 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 10 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 11 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 12 Ferrari Factory
- 13 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 14 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 15 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 16 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 17 Christmas in Germany
- 18 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 19 Another Paris Trip Report
- 20 Best Harbour Towns in Mediterranean
- 21 Malta in July
- 22 Malta at the end of November
- 23 Paris GTG - October 21
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Paris dining-with teens
Hi, there --