Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vet my itinerary
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 4 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 5 Another Book List for Italy
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 11 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 12 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 15 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 17 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 18 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 19 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 20 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 21 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 22 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 23 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Paris - Rome
Hi, there --