Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cash or plastic in Greece
- 2 Dublin transportation help
- 3 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 9 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 10 Trip to London
- 11 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 12 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 15 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 19 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 20 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 23 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 Best Italian beach with teens
Hi, there --