Hi, there --
I was wondering if anyone had experience with tour operators providing tours in the Balkans? Specifically, I would like my tour to include Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia? (Albania would be a great plus!) I'm trying to get the right mix of locations and fellow travelers. I'm 30 and would like some people my age to travel with. (I love the itinerary and focus of Travel the Unknown, but it seems their travelers range a bit higher in the age spectrum?)
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라（→¶【/ WOP88.ＣoM \】¶←）슈퍼카지노카지노정보
- 2 스타바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Places of interest
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Switzerland in November?
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 vienna
Hi, there --