I know Mallorca and Ibiza are the two most popular, but I'd like some information on the others. Is it worth staying on one of the other islands or is taking a day trip sufficient? Also, I need recommendations on places to stay...I'm much more interested in a bed and breakfast type inn rather than a big resort, and also in relaxing in a beautiful setting rather than being right in the center of the parties. Absolutely any information would be helpful as I have not found a lot in my search so far. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 8 renting a car in Germany
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 Mont St Michel
- 11 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 20 London hotel
- 21 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 22 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do