I know Mallorca and Ibiza are the two most popular, but I'd like some information on the others. Is it worth staying on one of the other islands or is taking a day trip sufficient? Also, I need recommendations on places to stay...I'm much more interested in a bed and breakfast type inn rather than a big resort, and also in relaxing in a beautiful setting rather than being right in the center of the parties. Absolutely any information would be helpful as I have not found a lot in my search so far. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 2 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 3 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 4 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 5 Dordogne lodging
- 6 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 7 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 Dordogne markets
- 12 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 England in 7 days
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip