I know Mallorca and Ibiza are the two most popular, but I'd like some information on the others. Is it worth staying on one of the other islands or is taking a day trip sufficient? Also, I need recommendations on places to stay...I'm much more interested in a bed and breakfast type inn rather than a big resort, and also in relaxing in a beautiful setting rather than being right in the center of the parties. Absolutely any information would be helpful as I have not found a lot in my search so far. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 6 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 12 France in October
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 floods in Andalucia
- 15 Wines charted by flavor
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 21 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 22 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014