My husband, 3 kids (ages 8, 10, and 12) and I will be traveling to the Amalfi Coast this June. Along with the most famous sights (Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum), I have thought about including a day trip to Baia and Pozzuoli, as the area sounds like an interesting place for kids and adults alike. The underwater ancient city in Baia, which can be toured through a glass bottom boat, seems particularly intriguing, though I have been unable to find and reviews of this sight online. For those of you who have been to this area, would it be worth a day trip? If so, has anyone ever been on this glass bottom boat tour? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so much!
Baia boat tours
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Portugal in September
- 16 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested