My husband, 3 kids (ages 8, 10, and 12) and I will be traveling to the Amalfi Coast this June. Along with the most famous sights (Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum), I have thought about including a day trip to Baia and Pozzuoli, as the area sounds like an interesting place for kids and adults alike. The underwater ancient city in Baia, which can be toured through a glass bottom boat, seems particularly intriguing, though I have been unable to find and reviews of this sight online. For those of you who have been to this area, would it be worth a day trip? If so, has anyone ever been on this glass bottom boat tour? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so much!
Baia boat tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 9 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London