I just read through the "To Lock or Not To Lock" thread and I figure I'll use the wire ties....but...I am wondering about what kind of risk of theft I expose my luggage to while it sits for six hours in Atlanta awaiting my flight to Paris. Yes, yes, I bring all my valuables and meds and such in my carry-on, but honestly if something gets stolen, I'll be at a loss since I tend to pack the bare minimum. In fact, I'm only asking this question because I just about never check luggage. I am compelled to for this trip because it may be cold where I'm going and the bulkier clothing just won't fit into a carry-on. I also may leave the Atlanta airport for a visit to the High Museum since six hours at ATL with my family does not sound like a picnic! Schlepping my luggage to the museum doesn't sound fun either... (sigh) So, if it sits for six hours, is it easy pickin's?
Bags at risk during a 6 hr. layover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Edinburgh - outings?
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 6 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 9 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 10 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 11 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 12 What to wear
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 16 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 17 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY