I just read through the "To Lock or Not To Lock" thread and I figure I'll use the wire ties....but...I am wondering about what kind of risk of theft I expose my luggage to while it sits for six hours in Atlanta awaiting my flight to Paris. Yes, yes, I bring all my valuables and meds and such in my carry-on, but honestly if something gets stolen, I'll be at a loss since I tend to pack the bare minimum. In fact, I'm only asking this question because I just about never check luggage. I am compelled to for this trip because it may be cold where I'm going and the bulkier clothing just won't fit into a carry-on. I also may leave the Atlanta airport for a visit to the High Museum since six hours at ATL with my family does not sound like a picnic! Schlepping my luggage to the museum doesn't sound fun either... (sigh) So, if it sits for six hours, is it easy pickin's?
Bags at risk during a 6 hr. layover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break