I have 7 check in suitcases that I need to store while we vacation for 9 days in swiss. We are arriving in Zurich airport. Zurich airport storage would cost ~400 CHF. I looked at having my baggage in My self storage which is 5.6 kms from Zurich airport.
1. How can I get to storage location from airport? Are there larger taxi service to carry all the luggage?
2. Is it worth storing in self storage?
3. Is it safe?
4. Is there a train station from the storage location to continue to my destination Monteruex?
Any other suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Turin
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 8 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 18 Studying art in English in venice
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?