We have travelled in many countries but never by train. This Spring we will be touring Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Italy mostly by first class train, new to us. We travel light and will each have a small shoulder bag and carry on luggage. When we go to the dining car do we have to take all of this with us so as not to have them stolen ?
Baggage security on trains ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 2 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Seville hotels
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Italy
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Lavender Fields
- 17 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 18 Munich
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?