We have travelled in many countries but never by train. This Spring we will be touring Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Italy mostly by first class train, new to us. We travel light and will each have a small shoulder bag and carry on luggage. When we go to the dining car do we have to take all of this with us so as not to have them stolen ?
Baggage security on trains ??
- 1 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 2 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 3 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 4 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 5 Home base in Provence in July
- 6 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 7 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 10 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 11 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 12 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 13 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 14 Northern Italy
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 19 Best area for wine and which one?
- 20 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 21 Four days to wander France???
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 24 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist