We have travelled in many countries but never by train. This Spring we will be touring Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Italy mostly by first class train, new to us. We travel light and will each have a small shoulder bag and carry on luggage. When we go to the dining car do we have to take all of this with us so as not to have them stolen ?
Baggage security on trains ??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 River cruises