Hi Early this year we stayed in the Parador in Ubeda and enjoyed very much both cities: Ubeda and Baeza. We are considering staying next time in Baeza, has anyone stayed in a hotel in Baeza? Or for that matter in UBeda.?
Baeza , Ubeda information hotels
- 1 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 5 France by rail or car?
- 6 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 9 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 Bank of England Museum
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 18 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 19 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 20 East coast trains
- 21 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 22 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 First night after arriving in Milan
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist