We have a black forest farm holiday booked for 1 week July 11th to 18th. We have 1 more week to stay somewhere else (4th to 11th July).
We are a family with children 7 and 4. Our first week is in central Black forest area near Freudenstadt. We have decided for the second week to be either Berchtesgaden area in Bavaria, or a second week in south Black Forest eg Freiburg, Vogtsburg orTitisee area.
We can't decide between them but is there enough to do in black forest for two weeks? Any help or information would be welcome.
We have never been to Baden Württemberg before but have visited the Berchtesgadener area twice before and love it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임사이트(→¶」 WOP88.ＣoM 「¶←)제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라게임(→¶」 WOP88.ＣoM 「¶←)제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 메이저놀이터⊇←♀→ ZEM33。COM ←♀→codedr77 사설놀이터추천 토토추천사이트
- 5 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 A few days outside Rome
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 CDG airport and connection time
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Paris Metro
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit