We have a black forest farm holiday booked for 1 week July 11th to 18th. We have 1 more week to stay somewhere else (4th to 11th July).
We are a family with children 7 and 4. Our first week is in central Black forest area near Freudenstadt. We have decided for the second week to be either Berchtesgaden area in Bavaria, or a second week in south Black Forest eg Freiburg, Vogtsburg orTitisee area.
We can't decide between them but is there enough to do in black forest for two weeks? Any help or information would be welcome.
We have never been to Baden Württemberg before but have visited the Berchtesgadener area twice before and love it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verizon@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 Iceland france spain
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Greece
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 southeast sicily town as home base
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Ludwig Castles
- 23 Best Viking Sites
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question