My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 3 Lake Como,Italy
- 4 Europe for Beginners
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Paris to Bordeaux
- 7 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Language to use in Belgium
- 17 Getting around London
- 18 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 19 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 20 WWI sites
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Paris in August
- 24 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris