My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Baden-Baden spas - nudity
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 9 15 days in Europe,
- 10 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris