My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 2 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 3 Switzerland 5 days
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Ceramics
- 8 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 9 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 10 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 11 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 12 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 13 Three days in Athens
- 14 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 15 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 16 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 17 Need some Venice planning help
- 18 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 19 Day Trip from London
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 15 nights in Italy
- 22 2 weeks in Laval France
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 25 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip