My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Baden-Baden spas - nudity
- 1 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 2 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 3 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 4 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 7 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 8 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 11 Germany with 6 month old.
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 15 Time in Strasbourg?
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 20 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 21 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 22 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 23 Dolomites Drives
- 24 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 25 Istanbul Logistics Help