My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 2 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 3 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 23 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Tour groups