My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 3 Threat Level in UK
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 Sun loungers and parasols
- 8 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Malaga Spain
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Graz in January
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 20 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 Cartagena Spain
- 24 Ibiiza Spain
- 25 Iceland trip report!