My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Italy
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Where to enjoy Paris
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Athens
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 20 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 21 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Budapest & Prague