My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 2 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 3 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 4 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 5 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Switzerland itinerary
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 14 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 15 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 16 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 19 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 20 tipping
- 21 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 22 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 23 Rome at Christmas
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help