My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Baden-Baden for a few days. We really like water. We would like to spend some quite time and enjoy their spas. I am OK with nudity but she is not. Are spas in Baden-Baden nude? I dont mean only if we can keep our bathing suites on but will everyone else also keep theirs on? She just doesnt feel comfortable with this. I have been to spas elsewhere in Germany where they had clothed section with nice pools, fake rivers, jets etc. and a seperate nude section with saunas. Such a setup would be fine with us. We would stay in the clothed section.
I booked at Romantik Hotel Kleiner Prinze, is this a good place?
Baden-Baden spas - nudity
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 2 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 9 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 10 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Gargano Promontory
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Santorini
- 16 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 17 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 18 Airport to Piraeus
- 19 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 20 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 21 Day trips from Seville
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?