I'll be visiting Baden Baden soon and will be looking forward to a relaxing afternoon at Friedrichsbad. I'm reading about the 17 step process. I'm fairly nearsighted (-8). I don't want to wear my glasses in the saunas as I'm afraid the lenses or lens coatings will be ruined. I also don't want to have to move around blind for three hours either. Is there a place to set eyeglasses before each station?
Baden Baden Friedrichsbad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 23 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 24 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 25 rent phone and 3g wifi