We just got back from our 1st trip to Paris two weeks ago and just can't get it out of our minds. As a result, we are already planning to go back in May to explore Southern France. However, we just realized the dates we are planning to go are the same dates the Cannes Film Festival is taking place. We are thinking maybe if we get the coastline, Cannes, Monte Carlo etc. out of the way a day or two before it starts and then head to Provence, Avignon, St. Remy etc. we may not be affected. Has anyone been in the area during the festival? Do the crowds spill into Nice and other areas too.? Or are we crazy to think we can avoid it and should just reschedule other dates. Thanks all in advance for you input. Sandra
- 1 jungfraujoch mid june
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Hotels in Sorrento
- 5 Ovington Square Flat
- 6 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 7 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 8 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 9 Germany with 6 month old.
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 12 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 13 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 21 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 22 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?