Going during winter..
we are 30th years old..
which one is a better experience of thermal water with all kind of unique attractions (for adults) including hot water in the open air?
which one has more restaurants and better for stay?
which one with nicer views?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 2 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 3 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 4 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 Going to Russia
- 7 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 14 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 17 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 21 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Edinburgh to Skye