Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 2 Restaurant recommendatins for a Special ocassion in Venice
- 3 Volcanoes! Glaciers! Puffins!! - 15 days around the Ring Road of Iceland
- 4 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 5 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 6 Things to book in advance in Italy
- 7 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 8 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 9 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 10 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 11 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 12 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 13 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 16 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 17 Luggage Storage in London
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 20 An October day in the Luberon
- 21 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 22 Alsace
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 25 Euro railways