Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 2 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 3 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 4 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 5 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 6 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 7 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 8 la spezia vs. levanto
- 9 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 10 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 11 Need advice on transportation
- 12 3 days Venice to Paris
- 13 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 14 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 15 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 16 hotels in Bucharest
- 17 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 18 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 19 Another Visit to London
- 20 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 21 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 22 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 23 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 24 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 25 Chip + Pin Credit Card