Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 4 Bus ride to Positano
- 5 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 6 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 7 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 8 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 9 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 12 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 13 Bayeux tapestry
- 14 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Europe itinerary advice
- 19 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 22 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 23 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 24 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London