Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 8 RFID Protection
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 Spain Trip Report
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 16 Limo from Heathrow
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Iceland Trip report
- 20 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 21 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection