Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Santorini
- 6 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 7 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 How do you find French food?
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 16 airport hold baggage
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 20 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 21 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 24 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 25 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice