Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin
- 2 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 3 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 4 What Bus/buses
- 5 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Ghent or Paris?
- 8 How many days to spend in Bruges?
- 9 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 13 Need help with six day itinerary in Ireland
- 14 Parking in Milan
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 19 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 20 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 21 Please help with itinerary...
- 22 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 23 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 24 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 25 Which area in Venice for 3 nights