Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 2 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 3 Bootcut jeans
- 4 Norway Fjords
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Day trip suggestion from London
- 7 UK train question
- 8 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 9 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 10 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 11 Car rental insurance woes
- 12 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 13 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 14 Umbria and Piedmont
- 15 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 16 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 17 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 18 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 19 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 20 Car and Driver in Italy
- 21 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 22 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 23 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 24 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 25 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion