Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A road trip to Florence
- 2 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 3 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 4 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 7 wandering in venice
- 8 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 12 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 13 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 14 Switzerland 5 days
- 15 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 16 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 17 Car rental in Santorini port
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 20 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 21 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 22 heathrow time needed
- 23 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 24 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 25 Credit cards in Italy & France