Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 2 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 3 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 4 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 5 Spending money in Italy?
- 6 staying a month or so in each place
- 7 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 8 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Late night train from Prague
- 11 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 12 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 13 December honeymoon in Europe
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 19 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take