Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 What about Basque Country?
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 7 Amsterdam Hotel
- 8 Amsterdam vs. France
- 9 Ireland ToDo
- 10 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 European Championship
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 16 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 22 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 25 Norway Itinerary