Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Waste of money...
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 10 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 11 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 12 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 13 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 14 italy - france - germany
- 15 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 16 Planning Europe trip
- 17 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 18 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Authentic czech food
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 23 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?