Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 3 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 9 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 16 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 17 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 18 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 23 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Weekend in Norfolk