Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 7 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Dijon in December!
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 19 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova