Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 6 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 7 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 11 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 12 Lakes District UK
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 17 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 18 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 21 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 22 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 23 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia