Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 Cell phones in Ireland
- 6 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 9 Touring Dover Castle
- 10 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)