Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 2 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 5 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 8 Ravenna Mosaics
- 9 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 10 Flight connection in CDG
- 11 Our time in Rome
- 12 France for a month in 2017
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 15 Barcelona extension
- 16 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 17 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 21 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 22 a few hours in Stockholm
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 25 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions