Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Airbnb
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 5 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 8 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 9 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 10 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 11 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 19 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 British Honeymoon!