Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 21 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip