Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementsabout.co.uk/hydro-muscle-max/
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 4 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 5 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 10 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 15 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Where in Paris?
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 20 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help