Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 2 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 3 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 4 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 5 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 6 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 7 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 8 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 9 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 10 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 11 England/Scotland in January?
- 12 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 13 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 14 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 15 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 16 PASSPORT number changed
- 17 Auto Europe or Hertz?
- 18 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 19 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 20 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 21 Scotland itinerary
- 22 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 23 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 24 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 25 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?