Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 How early to get to CDG
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 10 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 11 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Prague Main Train Station
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?