Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Dublin
- 2 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 3 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 6 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 7 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 8 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Athens Volunteering
- 11 Scandinavian Tour
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 16 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 17 Walking in Bologna
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 20 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 21 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 22 Staying in the Highlands
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland