Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 2 Best Greek Island
- 3 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 8 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 9 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 10 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 11 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 12 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 13 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 23 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain