Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 2 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 6 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 7 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 From Genoa to Rome...
- 12 How big backpack do I need?
- 13 Holiday Itinerary
- 14 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 15 AVE train tickets questions.
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 18 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 25 How much do i need?