Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Austria
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 5 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 6 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 7 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 13 Retiring to Southern France
- 14 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 18 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 19 Brief trip report Naples
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy