Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car in Menton
- 2 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 3 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 4 Italy
- 5 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 6 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Canal du Midi
- 10 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 11 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 14 Barcelona and...
- 15 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 16 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 17 February in Florence
- 18 Praiana to Positano
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 charming cities in Spain