Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 12 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 13 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 21 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 22 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 23 Scenic Driving Routes
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.