Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 3 Naples?
- 4 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 5 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 9 Outer Hebrides and north
- 10 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 11 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 12 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 13 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 14 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 15 One day in Paris!
- 16 A plethora of islands
- 17 Lake Garda itinerary
- 18 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 19 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 22 Rome Walking Guide
- 23 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 24 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 25 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey