Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 French theater in Paris
- 11 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 15 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 16 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 17 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 What do after Bernia Express?
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Walking itinerary in England?
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!