Im Alex, 22 from Sweden. This summer I´d like to travled through Italy landing in Milan the first of july and then backpack all the way to sicily and then back to rome to take the flight home.
However I would like to see if there are some other people who are going to backpack this summer? Maybe we can do it together?
I have lived in Italy for two years so my Italian is alright.
The only problem I have is where to sleep. Is it going to be a problem to sleep in a tent?
Ofcourse I could sleep at hostels when I really need to. Like when Im in big cities.
Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain traffic tickets
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 Salzburg and day trips
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 6 Reputable Tours
- 7 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 8 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 11 Germany Questions
- 12 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 21 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 24 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 25 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids