I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Backpacking through Europe in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 3 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 7 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 8 Getting From Italy to London
- 9 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 10 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 11 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 12 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 13 Italy things to do?
- 14 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 15 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 17 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 18 Getting cash in Spain
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 21 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 22 stop in lisboa or not
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 Paris Metro Closures??
- 25 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review