I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Backpacking through Europe in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 5 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 6 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 19 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 train to Vernon France
- 22 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st