I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalizing Itinerary
- 2 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 3 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 6 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 9 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 10 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 11 Intercity Train
- 12 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 13 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 14 Itinerary help
- 15 Rome Private Tours
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 Switzerland 5 days
- 18 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 19 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 20 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 21 Three days in Athens
- 22 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 23 RHK's Spring Trip
- 24 Venice
- 25 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion