I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Backpacking through Europe in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 2 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 22 Airbnb scam
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey