I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Backpacking through Europe in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 3 Stay in Venice
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 7 Escher Museum The Hague
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 10 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 14 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 15 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 18 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 19 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 22 Berlin: evening dining
- 23 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 24 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 25 Immigration Procedures