I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Experts
- 2 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 3 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Ireland driving itinerary
- 9 Greece Itinerary
- 10 Germany and Austria trip report
- 11 From London to Paris to US
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 17 Puglia
- 18 My greece vacation
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 24 Rome to Positano
- 25 Itinerary help please!