I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Paris
- 2 Sorrento or Positano
- 3 Provins on a weekday?
- 4 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 5 tipping
- 6 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 7 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 8 Advice about Naples?
- 9 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 12 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 13 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 14 Santorini and Positano.
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 17 Poland Top Places?
- 18 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 19 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 20 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 21 4 Country Itinerary
- 22 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 23 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 24 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 25 Moscow and St Petersburg