I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Backpacking through Europe in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to Bath and London england
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 4 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 7 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 8 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 11 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 12 month's stay in Italy
- 13 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?