I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 2 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 3 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 4 French towns in autumn
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 9 What area of Venice to stay?
- 10 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 11 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 12 French countryside/wine country
- 13 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 14 A week in Le Marche
- 15 Paris 4 days
- 16 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 19 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 21 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 22 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 23 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 24 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 25 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice