I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy back lease program?
- 2 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 5 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 6 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 7 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 10 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 13 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 14 Must do/see in Rome
- 15 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 16 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 17 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 18 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 19 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 20 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 21 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 22 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 23 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 24 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 25 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary