I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Backpacking through Europe in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains Austria
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 4 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 5 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 6 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 7 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 8 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 9 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 10 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 11 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 12 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 13 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 14 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 15 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 16 Staying in the Highlands
- 17 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 18 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 19 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 22 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 23 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 24 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 25 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???