I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 Dolomites October 14-18
- 3 Alhambra Guide
- 4 Capo d'Orlando
- 5 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 6 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 italy in ll days and what to see
- 9 First time in Italy
- 10 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 11 Euro 2016
- 12 Which Aeolian Island?
- 13 Paris gtg in October?
- 14 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 15 Slovania & Croatia
- 16 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 17 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 18 Language school in Valencia for teenager
- 19 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...
- 22 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 23 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 24 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?