I've very recently decided to make this trip to Europe in 3 months, haha. I have the money and I'm about to purchase my initial airfare. My major question is, from people with experience. Should I start my trip at the beginning of December or at the the end?
I'll more than likely be staying for 4-6 weeks traveling all over.
Backpacking through Europe in December
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 River cruises