I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Backpacking through Europe in 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 2 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 3 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 4 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 7 Central Europe itinerary
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 at what point should one get health insurance
- 13 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland
- 15 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 16 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years