I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Backpacking through Europe in 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 6 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 train to Vernon France
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 22 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 please help with itinerary in sicily