I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 5 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 8 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 9 Iceland for Nine Days
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 16 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 17 Rome or Venice first
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 21 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 22 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 25 3 day trip to iceland