I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 6 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 Christmas Markets 2017
- 9 Language to use in Belgium
- 10 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 11 Istanbul at Easter
- 12 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 13 Palermo Apartment
- 14 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 15 SURPRISE TRIP
- 16 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 17 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 20 Barcelona - places to stay
- 21 Fado in Lisbon
- 22 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 23 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 24 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 25 Moldova and Transnistria