I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Backpacking through Europe in 2012
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Channel Islands
- 8 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 London for Christmas