I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Backpacking through Europe in 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 5 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 We Need a Pact
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 16 All you need in croatia
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 Bayern seasonal pass
- 21 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 22 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 23 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 24 Italy vacation rental help
- 25 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?