I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 2 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 3 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Local markets in Italy
- 11 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 12 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 13 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 14 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Where in Paris?
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 19 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 20 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 21 Guides - Matera
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?