I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 3 Valencia, Spain
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 6 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 9 Small towns not too near Paris
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 14 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 15 Positano Surprise
- 16 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 17 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 18 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 19 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 20 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Cinqueterre
- 23 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris