I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Backpacking through Europe in 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Tuscany in November
- 2 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 8 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours