I graduate in Dec and am planning a 1.5 month long trip backpacking through Europe with my boyfriend.
My question is this: We do not care where we fly into and where we fly out of. We have a list of countries that we want to see and are planning on taking the eurail around and getting one of their passes. Is there a website where we can be this flexible and choose our departure airport (Chicago- O'Hare) but say "ANYWHERE!" for our destination airport? Every website I have gone to I have to choose one place, but I really do not have a place in mind where we should start (like I said, we are flexible!!). Any ideas?
Or does anyone have tips of how to get the cheapest flight out there? Or cheap cities to fly into?
Backpacking through Europe in 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 2 Please help me plan my trip!
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 Munich accommodations
- 7 Tax refund in France
- 8 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 9 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 10 London, Rome and Milan, February 2015 trip report
- 11 buying souviners and art
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Venice Apartment
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 16 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 19 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?