I'm planning a trip to go backpacking through all of Europe and have most of it decided but I still have some things undecided, I need these 6 places narrowed down to 3:
I want my trip to mostly focus on going to urban cities but wanted to incorporate some beachy and warm places. I will be going near all of these cities anyway which is what makes it hard for me to narrow down.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Paris Metro
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Towersey, London
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Biarritz family holiday
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days