My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 10 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 11 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 12 Five nights in Extremadura
- 13 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 14 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 20 Stonehenge and Bath
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 Vacation Rental in Venice