My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Which apartment/area in London?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Driving in Germany
- 10 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 11 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Venice, just arrived
- 14 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 15 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 16 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 17 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 18 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 19 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 20 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 21 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 22 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 23 Stockholm Trip Report
- 24 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between