My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If Greece exits
- 2 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 3 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 4 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 5 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 6 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 7 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 8 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 9 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 10 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 11 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 12 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 13 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 14 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 15 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 16 1 day in the Black Forest
- 17 French Basque country
- 18 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 21 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 22 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 23 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 24 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 25 Night at MSM or Honfleur?