My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 GPS in France
- 3 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 4 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Shipping bags home
- 12 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 13 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 14 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 15 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 16 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 19 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 20 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 21 Accommodations in Paris
- 22 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 23 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August