My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Attending Church in Rome?
- 2 Sim card in Nice, France
- 3 Cinque Terre
- 4 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 5 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 6 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 7 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 8 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 9 Late October Trip in France
- 10 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 11 Grossglockner Road help
- 12 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 13 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 14 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 London-Paris summer 2016
- 17 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
- 18 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 19 Cell Phones in France
- 20 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 21 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 22 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 23 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 24 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 25 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?