My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 6 days in Portugal in December
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 10 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 14 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 18 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 19 Holiday in Austria
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 24 Retiring to Southern France
- 25 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June