My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Germany in December 2015
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 biking tours in Italy?
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 19 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Italy Countryside
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 French Basque region
- 24 VISA question
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)