My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 3 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 4 Scotland and London 21 days
- 5 Venice
- 6 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 12 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 18 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go