My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in/around Milan
- 2 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 5 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 6 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 7 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 8 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 12 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 15 Itinerary help
- 16 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 17 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 18 South of Switzerland
- 19 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 20 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Now for the Venice hotel
- 24 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 25 Itinerary for Spain