My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 Greece for a month with a baby
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Split to Venice. Help!
- 11 looking for an app
- 12 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 13 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 14 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 15 phone service
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December