My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 2 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 3 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 7 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 10 London Weekend
- 11 milan austria
- 12 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 13 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 16 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 17 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 18 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Albi/Carcassone
- 24 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 25 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip