My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Tuscany First Time
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 9 Switzerland in October
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Italy in January?
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 14 2 days in Lugano area
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 17 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Recommendations
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Paris- restaurant
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?