My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 2 Eiffel tower tickets
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Rome---August and September
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 South of France November Trip Report
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Clearsky Holidays