My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in Hamburg
- 2 Venice - a day open
- 3 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 4 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Italy train question
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 10 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 14 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 Norway Fjords
- 19 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 20 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 21 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 24 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 25 Pera palace hotel Istanbul