My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Split to Venice. Help!
- 2 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 3 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 6 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 7 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 8 Arctic Circle in December
- 9 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 10 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 11 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 12 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 13 looking for an app
- 14 phone service
- 15 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 16 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 17 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 21 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 24 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 25 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay