My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 2 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 3 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 4 Trains
- 5 Train from Sarlat
- 6 Airb2b in Paris
- 7 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 8 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 9 Venice tourist travel pass
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 4 days in Scotland
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 14 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 15 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 16 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 20 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 21 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 22 malaga to madrid train ?
- 23 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music