My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking Engines You trust?
- 2 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 3 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 6 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Luzern to Zurich
- 11 Malaga article
- 12 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 13 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 14 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 15 Spain in 17 days
- 16 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 17 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 18 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 19 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 20 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 23 Spain in 17 days
- 24 German Wings
- 25 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?