My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 2 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 3 London-Paris solo trip
- 4 Where to stay around Munich
- 5 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 6 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 7 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 8 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 9 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 10 Shoppingin Spain
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 13 Northern Spain
- 14 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 15 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 16 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 17 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 18 French Prem Train Fares
- 19 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 20 Dublin to Dingle?
- 21 To Hampton Court Palace
- 22 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 23 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 24 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 25 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old