My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 9 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 10 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 11 Canal du Midi
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 19 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium