My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 3 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 4 25 days in Europe
- 5 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 6 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 7 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 12 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 13 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 14 Newgrange
- 15 Spain. malaga to granada
- 16 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 17 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 18 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 19 Traveling after Dublin
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 22 Airb2b in Paris
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 25 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted