My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 Earthquake near Naples
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 London Theater
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 18 Munich itinerary review
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 3nights in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Europe itinerary questions