My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 2 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 3 Italy in 3 days
- 4 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 5 Segovia Hotel
- 6 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 7 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 11 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 16 Spain in February or March
- 17 Exploring Tusany
- 18 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 19 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 20 Train/Subway Questions
- 21 honeymoon in italy and croatia
- 22 Car and Driver in Italy
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27