My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 11 Murren to Prague
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 Scotland Trip Report
- 14 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 18 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 19 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 20 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 21 Firt time VISA applicant
- 22 Uffizi Phone Number
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 Aix Provence
- 25 Sintra