My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 2 1 day in the Black Forest
- 3 French Basque country
- 4 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 5 Rome Walking Guide
- 6 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 7 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 8 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 9 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 10 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 11 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 12 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 13 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 14 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 15 Lisbon transportation
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 19 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 20 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 21 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 22 Driving in Poland
- 23 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 24 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 25 Copenhagen Dress Code