My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 5 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...