My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 2 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 3 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 4 Edinburgh Questions...
- 5 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 6 Most time saving way of travelling
- 7 Do French people dislike Americans?
- 8 SIXT car rental uk
- 9 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 13 Holding bags in Paris
- 14 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 15 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 England/Scotland In January questions
- 18 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 19 Paris GTG - October 21
- 20 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 21 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 22 Skiing Zermatt
- 23 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Around Geneva?