My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Dover queues
- 3 Puglia
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Barcelona to Morocco
- 13 air conditioning
- 14 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 19 From London to Paris to US
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets