My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 4 Dublin to Dingle?
- 5 How to get to Mallorca
- 6 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 7 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 10 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 11 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 12 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 13 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 14 Finalizing Itinerary
- 15 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 16 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 17 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 18 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 19 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 20 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 21 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 24 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 25 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe