My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 10 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Which european city?