My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 Flamenco in October
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions