My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 2 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 3 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 4 Cities on the Danube
- 5 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 6 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 7 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 8 Paris -?- Rome
- 9 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 10 Santorini and Positano.
- 11 Trains through Germany
- 12 Zurich to Salo
- 13 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 14 Zurich to Milan
- 15 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Age limit for car rental?
- 18 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 19 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 20 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 21 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 22 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 25 Do we need a car?