My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 2 Photographer in Paris?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 First visit to France in November
- 6 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 9 Hey Fodor's
- 10 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Advice please...
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 15 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 16 Which hotel in London?
- 17 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 20 19 countries in a day
- 21 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 22 Venice; recommendations
- 23 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal