My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 5 Tipping in the UK
- 6 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 7 floods in Andalucia
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 15 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 18 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 19 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 22 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 25 France in October