My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 2 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Outer Hebrides and north
- 5 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 6 Train to Sorrento
- 7 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 8 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 9 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 10 Late October Trip in France
- 11 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Paris food tours?
- 14 What area of Venice to stay?
- 15 Attending Church in Rome?
- 16 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Andalucia Itinerary
- 21 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 22 hotel in Venice
- 23 Travel help laundary
- 24 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 25 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics