My boyfriend and I are both wanting to plan a backpacking trip to Europe i want to spend some time everywhere and see everything. I want to spend a fair amount of time in the UK, and my boyfriend wants to go to Holland cause that's were his family is from! I just need some help planning what to do, where to stay and how to travel! Cause at this point I'm clueless on how to do this! So ask away, help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Backpacking through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 2 Germany-berlin marathon
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 itinerary help
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Nice Video about Poland
- 18 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 19 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 23 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?