I'm 31 and austrian. I have already been to Ireland twice. I have stayed in Wexford for about three weeks in 2003, and travelled the south west with my sister in 2008, my sister owns a driving license but I don't, thats why I will rely on public transportation.
Now, I want to see the north/west. I am planning on starting in Dublin, then heading to Galway, then up north, along the coast (or at least nearby) and then towards Derry and Belfast and back to Dublin ( I'm not sure, if I'm going to go the other way around until now...).
Anyways, I'm travelling alone, rely on public transportation. I think I pretty much know what I'm expecting, the weather, the people. Though I have a few uncertainties depending public transportation and travelling all by myself ( this is going to be my first time all on my own..).
Does anyone have experience on a) travelling Ireland alone b) alone on public transportations c) public transportation in september/october???
It would really be great if you share your experiences and thoughts with me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 알라딘 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 4 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 5 3 days outside Venice
- 6 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 7 Night Bus?
- 8 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 11 Moldova and Transnistria
- 12 Reaching the Lake District
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Jewish Vienna
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 seat reservations
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 22 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 25 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
Backpacking in Ireland, public transport only, september/october 2013