This message consists of:
My travel plans, questions on whether to by a Eurorail pass or flights, and questions on proper attire for winter in Europe
I am an American planning on traveling through all parts of Europe from December 26th to mid-February. I will start my journey in Lisbon with my girlfriend, and travel through Spain and France. Those are my initial plans, and I hope to do this within 2 weeks. After the two, I have no idea where I'm going or what I'll be doing.
I need help deciding whether to by a Eurorail pass or to plan to just by airplane tickets. If I were to do the latter, I am afraid of needing to pay check-in bag fees. This brings me to my next question: for a month and a half of traveling, what size backpack should I purchase? I was looking to by a 55 liter, but my friend will let me borrow his larger 85 liter. Should I borrow his backpack, or is it too big?
Finally, what shoes should I bring along? I was thinking water-proof hiking boots and a pair of sneakers. What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 2 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours