My husband and I will be traveling by train from Germany to northern Italy (Milan, Venice and Florence) in early June. First of all, we're buying Europass train passes. Good idea?? For ease of travel we each want to carry only a backpack. Please submit a list of clothing and necessaries that can be contained in a backpack for a 5 day trip, early June weather. Also, suggestions for budget (but nice) hotels in the 3 cities. By the way, this trip is in honor of our 25th wedding anniversary! My husband has never been to Europe, my last time was 28 years ago! Thanks for helping make this a memorable time!
Backpacking 5 days in Italy-WHAT TO BRING?
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 One week in Norway
- 3 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 4 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 5 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 8 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 9 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 13 Do and don't, eating in France
- 14 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 15 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 16 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 17 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 18 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 19 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 20 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 21 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 italy itinerary for comments
- 24 chip and pin credit cards
- 25 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest