I will be visiting Paris (moving once within), and then travelling around Switzerland for about a week (I may make about 3 stops). What do you think, should I backpack it or use a rolling suitcase? In my forays into southern Europe it was my impression that in many towns it would be difficult to "roll" due to cobblestones. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 6 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 7 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 Santorini lodging
- 18 Spain and South of France
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Algarve location Help
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Romania - Good destination for 2017