I will be visiting Paris (moving once within), and then travelling around Switzerland for about a week (I may make about 3 stops). What do you think, should I backpack it or use a rolling suitcase? In my forays into southern Europe it was my impression that in many towns it would be difficult to "roll" due to cobblestones. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 7 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 8 Flamenco in October
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions