My friend and I are planning a trip to Europe this summer. We are thinking about flying into Madrid, then taking a train to Barcelona, then fly into paris, then fly to verona, and from verona take the train to florence, then to rome and then fly into london and then fly home. I have been to Rome and do not plan on spending too much time there. How much time is sufficient in each place? and how can we travel locally in each place? and is there a cheap way to save money on accomodations? I have been to Greece, Italy, and Amsterdam several times so I know a little about traveling in Europe but this will be my first time in most of these places. Any help?
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Last monte Paris apartment
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 6 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 7 HELP stuck in Italy
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 12 Train tickets
- 13 San Lorenzo Market
- 14 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 17 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Wimpy's
- 22 semi escorted tours
- 23 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 24 France: CDG to Beaune
- 25 Train from Naples to Sorrento