I have been to England several times, but the last time was about 15 years ago, and I feel like my information is outdated. I am planning a trip for my boyfriend and myself, and we will be flying into London. We would like to visit the Scottish highlands, including a trip to Fraser Castle. I think the location that might be best for us to base our travel from is Aberdeen. What is the best way for us to get from London to Aberdeen?
Does anyone know what the current rates for train travel from London to Aberdeen might be? I thought that tickets purchased from London rail stations were much cheaper than the sites I'm looking at to book from online (from the US).
Also, would it be of any benefit to buy a Britrail pass, or are we better off to buy tickets as we go?
Thanks in advance for sharing your local knowledge and recent experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 3 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 free international phone calls
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London