I was deciding on a trip to take and thought I had decided on Tokyo but I couldn't get over my love for London which was my first and only trip outside of the US so far. So I decided to head back from November 23 to the 30th. The first time around I saw most of the "must sees" I was 18 my first trip now I'm 25 and wondering what would you do? I LOVE museums and churches and things along that line. I know I'll be spending lots more time in the British museum and Victoria and Albert museum is also on my list as a see again. Any recommendations? What would you guys do? Thanks!
Back to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 İstanbul Travel guide
- 12 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 21 Italian Lakes
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 24 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience