I was deciding on a trip to take and thought I had decided on Tokyo but I couldn't get over my love for London which was my first and only trip outside of the US so far. So I decided to head back from November 23 to the 30th. The first time around I saw most of the "must sees" I was 18 my first trip now I'm 25 and wondering what would you do? I LOVE museums and churches and things along that line. I know I'll be spending lots more time in the British museum and Victoria and Albert museum is also on my list as a see again. Any recommendations? What would you guys do? Thanks!
Back to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 4 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 5 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Vienna highlights
- 16 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Seville hotels
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 Italy
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium