I was deciding on a trip to take and thought I had decided on Tokyo but I couldn't get over my love for London which was my first and only trip outside of the US so far. So I decided to head back from November 23 to the 30th. The first time around I saw most of the "must sees" I was 18 my first trip now I'm 25 and wondering what would you do? I LOVE museums and churches and things along that line. I know I'll be spending lots more time in the British museum and Victoria and Albert museum is also on my list as a see again. Any recommendations? What would you guys do? Thanks!
Back to London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 14 British drivers
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Prague Main Train Station
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Spain Travel
- 23 Venice in Jan
- 24 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 25 Southern France