I was deciding on a trip to take and thought I had decided on Tokyo but I couldn't get over my love for London which was my first and only trip outside of the US so far. So I decided to head back from November 23 to the 30th. The first time around I saw most of the "must sees" I was 18 my first trip now I'm 25 and wondering what would you do? I LOVE museums and churches and things along that line. I know I'll be spending lots more time in the British museum and Victoria and Albert museum is also on my list as a see again. Any recommendations? What would you guys do? Thanks!
Back to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 2 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 5 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 6 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 7 italy
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 12 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 18 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 23 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Pronunciation