Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 2 Dublin to Dingle?
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 How to get to Mallorca
- 5 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 6 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 7 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 8 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 9 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 10 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 11 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 12 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 15 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 16 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 17 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 18 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 19 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 20 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 21 Switzerland 5 days
- 22 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 23 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 24 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 25 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?