Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노바카라＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷테크노바카라‷)
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 4 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 5 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 6 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 12 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands