Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
BACK TO EUROPE & THIS TIME ITS FINAL - ROME ACCOMMODATION
- 1 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 Portugal in September
- 7 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 8 Sicily 10 days
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome