Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 2 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 3 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 4 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 5 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 6 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Ice for a cooler
- 11 Itinerary Check-In
- 12 PASSPORT number changed
- 13 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 14 England/Scotland in January?
- 15 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 16 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 17 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 18 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 19 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Scotland itinerary
- 22 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 23 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 24 Budapest main train station status
- 25 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest