Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
BACK TO EUROPE & THIS TIME ITS FINAL - ROME ACCOMMODATION
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 4 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 7 Itinerary help needed!
- 8 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 9 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 10 ABOUT SPAIN
- 11 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 14 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 15 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 16 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 17 France 8 days
- 18 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 19 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 22 Hotels in old Rome
- 23 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 24 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 25 Train from Paris to Avignon