Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
BACK TO EUROPE & THIS TIME ITS FINAL - ROME ACCOMMODATION
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 9 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 10 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 11 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 14 Venice - boats on canals
- 15 ITALY
- 16 Paris first then where?
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 20 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 21 Akrotiri Tours
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 24 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base