Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 5 Threat Level in UK
- 6 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 7 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 10 Cartagena Spain
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 13 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 14 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 17 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 23 Itinery help Crete
- 24 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria