Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Travel help
- 5 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 8 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 9 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 10 Italy's central lakes!
- 11 20 Days in Europe
- 12 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Europe in late January
- 15 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 16 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 17 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 20 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 21 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 22 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 25 Will you skip Vienna for other city?