Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 2 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 3 One week in Budapest
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 6 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 7 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 8 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 9 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 12 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 13 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 14 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 15 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 16 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 17 A wonderful month in France
- 18 Train to Sorrento
- 19 Puglia and Matera
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 25 Restaurant recommendations Athens