Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
BACK TO EUROPE & THIS TIME ITS FINAL - ROME ACCOMMODATION
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 2 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 3 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 4 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 7 rail pass
- 8 Scotland and northern England
- 9 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 14 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 15 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 16 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 17 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 18 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 19 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 23 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 24 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 25 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?