Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
BACK TO EUROPE & THIS TIME ITS FINAL - ROME ACCOMMODATION
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 3 Change in Travel
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 6 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 9 Getting Around Greece
- 10 Snorkling around Var?
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 13 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 14 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 16 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 17 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 20 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 21 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 22 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 23 Is Capri overrated?
- 24 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 25 Need help with our itinerary