Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris (relax), Amboise, Loire (bicycle)
- 2 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 3 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 4 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 5 Amalfi Coast in June
- 6 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 7 Paris dining-with teens
- 8 Paris GTG - October 21
- 9 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 10 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 11 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 12 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 13 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 14 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 15 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 16 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 17 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 18 Ferrari Factory
- 19 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 20 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 21 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 22 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 23 Christmas in Germany
- 24 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 25 Another Paris Trip Report