Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 2 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Lake Maggiore
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 9 UK train question
- 10 Amsterdam Transit
- 11 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 12 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 13 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Day Trip near Paris
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Bootcut jeans
- 20 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 21 Car rental insurance woes
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND