Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
BACK TO EUROPE & THIS TIME ITS FINAL - ROME ACCOMMODATION
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 5 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 6 Italy in October
- 7 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 3 weeks in Sicily
- 13 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 14 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 18 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 19 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 20 Dollhouse furniture
- 21 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 22 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS