Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
BACK TO EUROPE & THIS TIME ITS FINAL - ROME ACCOMMODATION
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 4 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 at what point should one get health insurance
- 10 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 15 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 16 Tipping in the UK
- 17 4 Months in Europe
- 18 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 21 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 24 France in October
- 25 Wines charted by flavor