Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome for a week
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Train from Lille to Delft
- 4 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Hostel Advice
- 8 Holiday in Europe
- 9 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 10 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 Amalfi or Positano
- 14 trip to Italy
- 15 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 16 2 weeks in Prague
- 17 student in denmark
- 18 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 19 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 20 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 21 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 22 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 23 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 24 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 25 Spain/France/Italy/UK