Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ischia
- 2 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Spain and South of France
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Overnight at Heathrow
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 France, UK and Ireland
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 20 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Prague
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?