Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 5 Europe itinerary review
- 6 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 7 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 20 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 21 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 24 Train passes
- 25 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?