Two round trip tickets to Italy are booked. Leaving USA to FCU May 15. After reviewing many nearby hotels around the Center, I have left with two properties to consider. Please - I need your help to make my final decision and I apologize for my fickle mindedness.
Anyway - here are my chosen Hotels:
Hotel Navona - Dimora Storica [ 179 Euro/night] excluding Breakfast
Via Dei Sediari 8, Pantheon
Hotel Lancelot [196 Euro with breakfast]
Note: I get 5% discount for being Rick Steves' reader.
Via Capo d'Africa 47
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Day trip from London in December
- 9 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 10 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 11 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 12 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Loire or Provence in January?
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 Europe First Timers