My husband and I are in our late 20's and looking to back pack through Europe Mid July of this year. We plan to go for 3 weeks, but can extend a few days if needed. I am looking for some insight as to how much the trip might cost(i.e airfare, train, sleep, food etc). Also things that you have used to travel at better prices.
We are looking at using airbnb to for rooms. We decided not to use hostels.
We plan to visit the following cities. Not set in stone to be in that order. We are trying to find the best prices to fly into and from. If you know the best order to travel to these cities that would take the least amount of travel time.
How many days to you think is best to spend in each city(minimum). We may want to add another city if possible.
Istanbul(this one we are not set on. We may want to look into a city in Greece if you have any suggestions)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라(❥╱≫ BOO75.ZE。aM ≪╱❥)슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 5 Venice
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Italy
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Praiana to Positano