My husband and I are in our late 20's and looking to back pack through Europe Mid July of this year. We plan to go for 3 weeks, but can extend a few days if needed. I am looking for some insight as to how much the trip might cost(i.e airfare, train, sleep, food etc). Also things that you have used to travel at better prices.
We are looking at using airbnb to for rooms. We decided not to use hostels.
We plan to visit the following cities. Not set in stone to be in that order. We are trying to find the best prices to fly into and from. If you know the best order to travel to these cities that would take the least amount of travel time.
How many days to you think is best to spend in each city(minimum). We may want to add another city if possible.
Istanbul(this one we are not set on. We may want to look into a city in Greece if you have any suggestions)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Trains in Alps and UK
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 17 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question