My husband and I are in our late 20's and looking to back pack through Europe Mid July of this year. We plan to go for 3 weeks, but can extend a few days if needed. I am looking for some insight as to how much the trip might cost(i.e airfare, train, sleep, food etc). Also things that you have used to travel at better prices.
We are looking at using airbnb to for rooms. We decided not to use hostels.
We plan to visit the following cities. Not set in stone to be in that order. We are trying to find the best prices to fly into and from. If you know the best order to travel to these cities that would take the least amount of travel time.
How many days to you think is best to spend in each city(minimum). We may want to add another city if possible.
Istanbul(this one we are not set on. We may want to look into a city in Greece if you have any suggestions)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 2 Help required with Itinerary
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Campervan in Croatia
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 K-Day
- 15 UK Visa Help
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa