My husband and I are in our late 20's and looking to back pack through Europe Mid July of this year. We plan to go for 3 weeks, but can extend a few days if needed. I am looking for some insight as to how much the trip might cost(i.e airfare, train, sleep, food etc). Also things that you have used to travel at better prices.
We are looking at using airbnb to for rooms. We decided not to use hostels.
We plan to visit the following cities. Not set in stone to be in that order. We are trying to find the best prices to fly into and from. If you know the best order to travel to these cities that would take the least amount of travel time.
How many days to you think is best to spend in each city(minimum). We may want to add another city if possible.
Istanbul(this one we are not set on. We may want to look into a city in Greece if you have any suggestions)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 9 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 10 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 14 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 15 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 19 Reaching the Lake District
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 22 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 23 My special places in Europe
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope