My husband and I are in our late 20's and looking to back pack through Europe Mid July of this year. We plan to go for 3 weeks, but can extend a few days if needed. I am looking for some insight as to how much the trip might cost(i.e airfare, train, sleep, food etc). Also things that you have used to travel at better prices.
We are looking at using airbnb to for rooms. We decided not to use hostels.
We plan to visit the following cities. Not set in stone to be in that order. We are trying to find the best prices to fly into and from. If you know the best order to travel to these cities that would take the least amount of travel time.
How many days to you think is best to spend in each city(minimum). We may want to add another city if possible.
Istanbul(this one we are not set on. We may want to look into a city in Greece if you have any suggestions)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?