Just got back from my trip - thanks to everyone who helped put this trip together, the trip was awesome! And special thanks to swandav and Christina. Shall write a trip report shortly...
Back from my kick-ass trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 UK for 12 days !
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 20 Nice Video about Poland
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 24 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 25 Estonia Amber