Husband, daughter, and I had wonderful trip to Switzerland and Italy. We sought your advice on the Switzerland itinerary and want to thank Edward, Swanda, Bob the navigator, Bob Brown and all others for their help on the Switzerland portion. We were only there three days; and, based on your advice, spent two nights in Lauterbrunnen and one in Spiez before heading for Italy. We were very pleased with these choices and hope to some day go back for a longer visit. Italy, too, was fantastic,and info from various Fodor threads made the trip so much easier. Thanks to all for sharing your expertise and your love of travel. Linda
Back- from- vacation thank you
- 1 Norway experts needed.
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 4 A chacun son goût
- 5 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 8 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 9 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 London on a sunny day
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 London hotels
- 17 What size luggage?
- 18 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 19 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 20 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 21 Nice
- 22 Bernina Express questions
- 23 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass