My wife and I wish to spend 2 nights in the little town of Bacharach in early June. Any advice on a clean and not extremely expensive place to stay?
Bacharach, France (on the Rhine)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 4 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 7 airport transfers majorca
- 8 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 9 Car service from Barajas International?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 13 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 14 4 days in Scotland
- 15 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 16 Best days to fly
- 17 Airb2b in Paris
- 18 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 19 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 20 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 23 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 24 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 25 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?