My wife and I wish to spend 2 nights in the little town of Bacharach in early June. Any advice on a clean and not extremely expensive place to stay?
Bacharach, France (on the Rhine)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 5 Getting cash in Spain
- 6 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 7 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 12 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 13 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 14 Croacia in october
- 15 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 16 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 17 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 18 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 19 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 20 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 21 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 Getting From Italy to London
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014