My wife and I wish to spend 2 nights in the little town of Bacharach in early June. Any advice on a clean and not extremely expensive place to stay?
Bacharach, France (on the Rhine)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NT in devon and cornwall
- 2 First World War tour
- 3 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 4 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 7 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 8 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 9 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 Paris info required
- 14 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 15 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 16 Venice - things to do?
- 17 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 18 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 19 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 20 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 23 Lyon Arrondissements
- 24 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 25 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed