I love travelling with our children but it does limit how much we can do at night when they tend to get tired and grumpy.
Can anyone recommend a reputable babysitting service in Paris that we could use for a child-free night out while we are there? We are staying in an apartment rather than a hotel.
(perhaps we will use it for a night of North African food as per my previous post - thanks Weadles for the first recommendation on that one)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 4 Petrol in Greece
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Meteora for older folk
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Budapest & Prague
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Paris day trips August
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Acorn TV
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Athens
- 22 Transportation from Brno train station
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 25 10 days in Paris and......