I love travelling with our children but it does limit how much we can do at night when they tend to get tired and grumpy.
Can anyone recommend a reputable babysitting service in Paris that we could use for a child-free night out while we are there? We are staying in an apartment rather than a hotel.
(perhaps we will use it for a night of North African food as per my previous post - thanks Weadles for the first recommendation on that one)
Babysitters in Paris
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 3 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 4 Limousine Service
- 5 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 6 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 7 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 10 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 11 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 12 What to Give to Host Family
- 13 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 16 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 17 Driving through Europe
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 20 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 21 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 22 Palio Parking
- 23 Oxford to Rye
- 24 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 25 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?