I love travelling with our children but it does limit how much we can do at night when they tend to get tired and grumpy.
Can anyone recommend a reputable babysitting service in Paris that we could use for a child-free night out while we are there? We are staying in an apartment rather than a hotel.
(perhaps we will use it for a night of North African food as per my previous post - thanks Weadles for the first recommendation on that one)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 2 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 3 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 9 Norway Itinerary
- 10 train or plane
- 11 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 23 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 24 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip