I love travelling with our children but it does limit how much we can do at night when they tend to get tired and grumpy.
Can anyone recommend a reputable babysitting service in Paris that we could use for a child-free night out while we are there? We are staying in an apartment rather than a hotel.
(perhaps we will use it for a night of North African food as per my previous post - thanks Weadles for the first recommendation on that one)
Babysitters in Paris
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 6 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 7 Car Rental Locations
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 13 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 16 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary