I love travelling with our children but it does limit how much we can do at night when they tend to get tired and grumpy.
Can anyone recommend a reputable babysitting service in Paris that we could use for a child-free night out while we are there? We are staying in an apartment rather than a hotel.
(perhaps we will use it for a night of North African food as per my previous post - thanks Weadles for the first recommendation on that one)
Babysitters in Paris
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Ireland in a week
- 9 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 19 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 20 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 21 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??