I love travelling with our children but it does limit how much we can do at night when they tend to get tired and grumpy.
Can anyone recommend a reputable babysitting service in Paris that we could use for a child-free night out while we are there? We are staying in an apartment rather than a hotel.
(perhaps we will use it for a night of North African food as per my previous post - thanks Weadles for the first recommendation on that one)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 3 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 4 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 23 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit