I love travelling with our children but it does limit how much we can do at night when they tend to get tired and grumpy.
Can anyone recommend a reputable babysitting service in Paris that we could use for a child-free night out while we are there? We are staying in an apartment rather than a hotel.
(perhaps we will use it for a night of North African food as per my previous post - thanks Weadles for the first recommendation on that one)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Car rental in Caen?
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Questions about Italy again
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 Bavaria in August
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 21 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 24 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 25 Italy June 2016 - Attire?