A change in plans has my husband and I driving to York from the Cotswolds. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for places to stay in York. Since that wasn't in our plans, I haven't had a chance to research York in any way. Would also love ideas of activities to do there or comments about the North Moors.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 5 We are back!
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Our time in Rome
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Renting International Cars from USA
- 23 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany