A change in plans has my husband and I driving to York from the Cotswolds. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for places to stay in York. Since that wasn't in our plans, I haven't had a chance to research York in any way. Would also love ideas of activities to do there or comments about the North Moors.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 2 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 3 Questions about regionale trains
- 4 5 top Scams in Paris
- 5 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 6 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 7 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 8 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 9 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 10 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 13 Rome Private Tours
- 14 French Prem Train Fares
- 15 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 16 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 17 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 18 5 Days in Provence
- 19 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 20 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 21 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 22 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 23 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 24 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 25 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also