A change in plans has my husband and I driving to York from the Cotswolds. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for places to stay in York. Since that wasn't in our plans, I haven't had a chance to research York in any way. Would also love ideas of activities to do there or comments about the North Moors.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Real Medicines
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 celticmoon, a quick question
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 What fresh hell is this?
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Which Train Station in Venice