A change in plans has my husband and I driving to York from the Cotswolds. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for places to stay in York. Since that wasn't in our plans, I haven't had a chance to research York in any way. Would also love ideas of activities to do there or comments about the North Moors.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 quantities of hundreds of thousands
- 2 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 3 Venice at Christmas
- 4 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 5 Seville bus information
- 6 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 7 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Piazza Navona
- 10 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 11 The highlands
- 12 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 13 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Alhambra discount tickets
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 18 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 19 Berlin to Barcelona
- 20 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 21 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 22 Rhine River
- 23 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 24 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 25 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???