A change in plans has my husband and I driving to York from the Cotswolds. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for places to stay in York. Since that wasn't in our plans, I haven't had a chance to research York in any way. Would also love ideas of activities to do there or comments about the North Moors.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona cooking classes
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Naples, Italy
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 8 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 18 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 Engadine Valley help
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Tuscany 6 nights
- 25 France & Italy, May or June