A change in plans has my husband and I driving to York from the Cotswolds. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for places to stay in York. Since that wasn't in our plans, I haven't had a chance to research York in any way. Would also love ideas of activities to do there or comments about the North Moors.
B & B's in York
- 1 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 2 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 5 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 6 Paris Ticket t+
- 7 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 8 Best area to stay in Rome
- 9 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 10 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 11 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 14 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 15 Russia visa denials
- 16 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 17 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 18 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 Crete in April
- 21 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 22 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 25 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent