A change in plans has my husband and I driving to York from the Cotswolds. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for places to stay in York. Since that wasn't in our plans, I haven't had a chance to research York in any way. Would also love ideas of activities to do there or comments about the North Moors.
B & B's in York
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 12 Belgium
- 13 Navigo Decouverte
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time