Any recommendations for bed and breakfast type lodging in Salzburg? We are looking for something mid price range that will be close to public transportation (since we will not have a car).Something that feels cozy and serves breakfast would be nice. I've seen lots of recommendations for www.blobergerhof.at but every site I've looked at shows they are full. Something like this would be ideal. Any suggestions? Thank you!
B & B type lodging in Salzburg
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 9 Gogartys, Dublin
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland