Hi! We are planning on taking the night ferry from Bari to Dubrovnik in late August, and I was just told by Jadrolinija that they have NO cabins available for our date, even though it is four months away!! I know there is a second ferry line called Azzurra, but their website does not seem to really be working and they have not responded to my emails. Has anybody used them before? Have any tips on how to book? If not, has anybody done the night ferry just in the regular seats ( no cabin) and how bad is it really? Thanks!
Azzurra ferry line to Dubrovnik - help!!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 7 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?