Hi! We are planning on taking the night ferry from Bari to Dubrovnik in late August, and I was just told by Jadrolinija that they have NO cabins available for our date, even though it is four months away!! I know there is a second ferry line called Azzurra, but their website does not seem to really be working and they have not responded to my emails. Has anybody used them before? Have any tips on how to book? If not, has anybody done the night ferry just in the regular seats ( no cabin) and how bad is it really? Thanks!
Azzurra ferry line to Dubrovnik - any tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 2 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 23 Porto -City Break
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 driving map for Croatia and BiH