Hi! We are planning on taking the night ferry from Bari to Dubrovnik in late August, and I was just told by Jadrolinija that they have NO cabins available for our date, even though it is four months away!! I know there is a second ferry line called Azzurra, but their website does not seem to really be working and they have not responded to my emails. Has anybody used them before? Have any tips on how to book? If not, has anybody done the night ferry just in the regular seats ( no cabin) and how bad is it really? Thanks!
Azzurra ferry line to Dubrovnik - any tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Italy Countryside
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Germany in December 2015
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Vegan in Germany?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano