Hi! We are planning on taking the night ferry from Bari to Dubrovnik in late August, and I was just told by Jadrolinija that they have NO cabins available for our date, even though it is four months away!! I know there is a second ferry line called Azzurra, but their website does not seem to really be working and they have not responded to my emails. Has anybody used them before? Have any tips on how to book? If not, has anybody done the night ferry just in the regular seats ( no cabin) and how bad is it really? Thanks!
Azzurra ferry line to Dubrovnik - any tips?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Trip around Spain
- 4 Trieste as a day trip?
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 One more last question on Bayeux
- 14 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 15 banger rally around europe?
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 23 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions