I am going to visit the Azores for 8 full days starting May 28th. My activities are going to be mainly active/adventure types, which I know are available on many of the islands, but I was wondering which islands would be the best to visit for my plan. I think I will split my time between two islands, Sao Miguel being one. My activities will include as many of the items below as possible:
Whale Watch/Wild Dolphin Swim
Visiting the obvious popular sites (Sete Cidades, Hot Springs etc.)
I was initially thinking Flores as the second stop, as I have read they have good canyoning...or possibly Sao Jorge so a Pico day trip is possible. Reading similar posts, everyone seems to be recommending Pico or Faial more than those two, so I wanted to get everyone's thoughts. For reference, I'm not a "sit and relax" type of traveler...I usually need a vacation after my vacations.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 3 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 7 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 11 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Trastevere Food
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Sim Cards
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Nightime Tivoli
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 IWM
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Amalfi Coast