has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 5 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 6 Paris and Normandy
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 16 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 Anniversary trip to France
- 25 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)