has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 9 Italy trains question
- 10 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 11 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 12 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Trains France/Switzerland
- 15 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 18 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 19 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 20 European Championship
- 21 How not to behave in Iceland
- 22 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Iceland trip report