has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 Need Information about French Alps
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 16 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 17 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Uffizi Phone Number
- 20 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 24 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week