has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting bed linens and towels
- 2 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 3 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 4 Amalfi coast
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 8 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 10 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 22 French lavender and cottages
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 25 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?