has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Amsterdam hotels
- 3 1 month in Europe
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Denmark or Sweden?
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Back from Paris
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Old European currency
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece