has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Azores: Flores Accommodation & Eating Places
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Vienna highlights
- 13 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 Seville hotels
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Italy
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Reims for a day