has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 2 Cornwall Advice
- 3 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 15 Killarney
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 Florence Travel Guide
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 22 Rome Advice?
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 25 Italian lakes