has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 4 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 5 Norwegian air
- 6 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 7 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 8 help with 21 days-croatia
- 9 London Paris
- 10 14 days in Greece
- 11 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 12 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 13 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 14 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 15 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 16 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Early flight from Nice
- 19 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 20 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 21 London dining service charge
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 24 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 25 Shopping in Paris