has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Azores: Flores Accommodation & Eating Places
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 4 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 7 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 8 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Paris Perfect Soap
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Train tickets within Italy
- 14 London/Help
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 17 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 18 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 19 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 20 Stay in Venice
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 25 Mont St. Michele?