has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Azores: Flores Accommodation & Eating Places
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 2 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 3 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 4 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 6 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 7 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 8 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 9 Camino No-No
- 10 Rioja
- 11 Madrid
- 12 Ireland train system: first class??
- 13 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 15 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 16 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 17 apartment
- 18 travel insurance
- 19 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 20 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 21 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 22 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 23 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 24 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 25 London and nearby suggestions