has anyone been to Flores or live in Flores? We are thinking of visiting for two nights and are looking for modern, clean accommodation costing around €50-60 for a twin. Since it's a small island, there doesn't seem to be much choice and many hosts don't have websites or photos. I don't particularly want to stay in a remote village having to drive anywhere at night to have dinner so prefer to be based in Santa Cruz (unless someone has better advice ). Found Hospedaria Sousa and Hospedaria Acquamarina but have my doubts. Then thought we would splurge and found Hotel Inatel Flores but seems like service is bad and breakfast is even worse.
Any tips, also restaurant tips around the island, would be greatly appreciated.
Azores: Flores Accommodation & Eating Places
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museums in Berlin
- 2 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 7 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 8 Pyrenees logistics
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 15 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 16 Storytellers in Iceland
- 17 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 18 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 19 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 25 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?