We are planning an 8 night trip to Lisbon and wanted to spend some time in Azores. Maybe 3-4 nights? We want to see the volcanos, hike and relax. Which islands should we go to, and with such little time should we only stay at one? Any other recommendations? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 3 South of Switzerland
- 4 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 5 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Home Base in Belgium
- 8 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 12 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 16 Itinerary for Spain
- 17 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 20 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 21 2 different itineraries
- 22 Recommend a tour company?
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 England in 7 days
- 25 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15