I have azoospermia and am currently in Metz to do a PhD. I am not French and am here in a student visa. I wanted to know a few things. One, can anybody guide in some good male infertility clinics in Metz or nearby? Two, if I call my wife to France, will we be able to get the treatment as I will be on student visa still?
Would appreciate some help in this regard.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 12 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 13 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 19 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 One night in the Dolomites
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Airport Transit Visa
- 25 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris