I have azoospermia and am currently in Metz to do a PhD. I am not French and am here in a student visa. I wanted to know a few things. One, can anybody guide in some good male infertility clinics in Metz or nearby? Two, if I call my wife to France, will we be able to get the treatment as I will be on student visa still?
Would appreciate some help in this regard.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 바카라게임사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 바카라게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 바카라사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 8 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 scotland
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Ischia
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time