I have azoospermia and am currently in Metz to do a PhD. I am not French and am here in a student visa. I wanted to know a few things. One, can anybody guide in some good male infertility clinics in Metz or nearby? Two, if I call my wife to France, will we be able to get the treatment as I will be on student visa still?
Would appreciate some help in this regard.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Super Cover For Hertz
- 3 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 When to Visit Scotland
- 6 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 7 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 25 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?