We really enjoyed the son et lumiere we attended at Amboise on our last trip to the Loire. Next year we are returning to the Loire and wanted to attend one at Azay le Rideau. It is listed in my Michelin Green Guide but not on the http://azay-le-rideau.monuments-nationaux.fr/en/ website. Has anyone attended it recently? Does it still exist? The website only lists a nighttime walk in July and August for one hour. We will be there end of May.
Also, we stayed in Amboise last time and wanted to stay in Azay le Rideau this time so we would be close by to attend the son et lumiere since it goes until midnight or so. If there is no son et then where else would you recommend staying? We will be visiting vineyards and wineries in Vouvray, visiting Villandry again and just roaming about the beautiful countryside. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We will have a car so would probably prefer not to stay in big cities. We like B&Bs or small hotels under 100 euros a night.
Thanks again for the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소◎바카라사이트주소
- 2 무료다빈치 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 5 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 6 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 7 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?