I will be traveling Europe for 3 months starting January 1st. I would like to avoid bad weather and snow as much as possible. What is the general cut off in the south of Italy where this begins to become unlikely? How are countries in eastern Europe like Bulgaria, Romania Croatia and Hungary in late February? Would it be more advisable to do the south of Spain and Portugal during January than Italy, Greece and Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Rovinj, Croatia
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 Paris November 2014
- 18 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 19 Traveling in France by train
- 20 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 21 Unique Venice Activity
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 24 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel