I will be traveling Europe for 3 months starting January 1st. I would like to avoid bad weather and snow as much as possible. What is the general cut off in the south of Italy where this begins to become unlikely? How are countries in eastern Europe like Bulgaria, Romania Croatia and Hungary in late February? Would it be more advisable to do the south of Spain and Portugal during January than Italy, Greece and Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 8 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 9 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Venice Banning Fodors
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United