I will be traveling Europe for 3 months starting January 1st. I would like to avoid bad weather and snow as much as possible. What is the general cut off in the south of Italy where this begins to become unlikely? How are countries in eastern Europe like Bulgaria, Romania Croatia and Hungary in late February? Would it be more advisable to do the south of Spain and Portugal during January than Italy, Greece and Turkey?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Prague - must see
- 22 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 23 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 24 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia