I will be traveling Europe for 3 months starting January 1st. I would like to avoid bad weather and snow as much as possible. What is the general cut off in the south of Italy where this begins to become unlikely? How are countries in eastern Europe like Bulgaria, Romania Croatia and Hungary in late February? Would it be more advisable to do the south of Spain and Portugal during January than Italy, Greece and Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring