I will be traveling Europe for 3 months starting January 1st. I would like to avoid bad weather and snow as much as possible. What is the general cut off in the south of Italy where this begins to become unlikely? How are countries in eastern Europe like Bulgaria, Romania Croatia and Hungary in late February? Would it be more advisable to do the south of Spain and Portugal during January than Italy, Greece and Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 2 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Europe in winter
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Airbnb scam
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Viator.com in Turkey
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Scottish Passport
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 20 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 21 Two Days in Prague
- 22 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Can you help me make calls in Italy?