Has anyone rented from Avis at this location? It seems like a pretty straight shot to the Peripherique from this site, but I've heard drop-offs can be very confusing. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Avis Gare Montparnasse pick-up & drop-off
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 4 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 5 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 6 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 7 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 10 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 19 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 20 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 21 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 24 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 25 Tour Company in Russia