Has anyone rented from Avis at this location? It seems like a pretty straight shot to the Peripherique from this site, but I've heard drop-offs can be very confusing. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Avis Gare Montparnasse pick-up & drop-off
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eleanor's Pages
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 9 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 12 Internet or travel agent?
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 16 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 17 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 18 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 19 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 20 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris
- 23 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 24 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 25 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas