We have a trip to Northern Spain coming up in June. I have booked a hotel for 3 nights in Aviles to explore that city, Oviedo and surrounds before moving on to Ribadesella for 3 nights. I chose Aviles over Oviedo because it is smaller and on the coast but I'm reading that it's quite industrial. Should I reconsider and try to find a place in Oviedo instead? Thanks.
Aviles vs. Oviedo, having second thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip questions
- 2 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 4 Suggestion for travel memories
- 5 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 6 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 11 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 12 Pyrenees logistics
- 13 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 14 Italy
- 15 Azores
- 16 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 17 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Driving in Italy
- 20 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 21 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 22 Taormina to Palermo
- 23 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 24 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris