We have a trip to Northern Spain coming up in June. I have booked a hotel for 3 nights in Aviles to explore that city, Oviedo and surrounds before moving on to Ribadesella for 3 nights. I chose Aviles over Oviedo because it is smaller and on the coast but I'm reading that it's quite industrial. Should I reconsider and try to find a place in Oviedo instead? Thanks.
Aviles vs. Oviedo, having second thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 8 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 9 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Tour Company in Russia
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 19 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 20 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 21 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 24 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 25 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?