Hello al Fodorists..
came back from wonderful AVIGNON.
I was enlightened and left Cannes in the morning. arrived Avignon midday and was able to do the Palais des Papes...AMAZING PLACE... it leaves YOU breathless
AND Avignon Bridge... amazing place, weather..I didn't know it was soooo beautiful.. all in that same afternoon! of June 4.
Had I been given the choice between Gordes and Arles.. now that I did both!..I would have chosen GORDES.. wonderful amazing village.. so in the end I did this
And it is better to do 2 half days than one full day to Provence..you do more... Anne was my tour guide for both half days. Left me at the hotel at 2 pm and picked me up 2.30pm
Morning.. Nimes, Uzes and Pont du Gard..enough time for the 3
Afternoon.. Arles, Les Baux de Provence and Saint Paul de Mausolé ..I would have preferred more time at Baux de Provence and do the Carrières de Lumières ..which would have only taken 10 mins to at least have a glimpse ..only 10 minutes that we could have taken out of Arles...
These 2 half days on the same day you can do them with Time4Provence
June 6 morning
Gordes and ROusillon..iT started with the Lavender Museum that I would totally skip or leave for the end if there is time to do it.. and not necessary to stay for the audio!.
This one I did it with Provence-reservation
Both providers pick you up from your hotel, on a very new van for at least 9 passengers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 5 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Tuscany First Time
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 11 Switzerland in October
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Italy in January?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 16 2 days in Lugano area
- 17 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Recommendations
- 22 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 23 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
AVIGNON...AMAZING (France) dont miss it!!
Hello al Fodorists..