Hello al Fodorists..
came back from wonderful AVIGNON.
I was enlightened and left Cannes in the morning. arrived Avignon midday and was able to do the Palais des Papes...AMAZING PLACE... it leaves YOU breathless
AND Avignon Bridge... amazing place, weather..I didn't know it was soooo beautiful.. all in that same afternoon! of June 4.
Had I been given the choice between Gordes and Arles.. now that I did both!..I would have chosen GORDES.. wonderful amazing village.. so in the end I did this
And it is better to do 2 half days than one full day to Provence..you do more... Anne was my tour guide for both half days. Left me at the hotel at 2 pm and picked me up 2.30pm
Morning.. Nimes, Uzes and Pont du Gard..enough time for the 3
Afternoon.. Arles, Les Baux de Provence and Saint Paul de Mausolé ..I would have preferred more time at Baux de Provence and do the Carrières de Lumières ..which would have only taken 10 mins to at least have a glimpse ..only 10 minutes that we could have taken out of Arles...
These 2 half days on the same day you can do them with Time4Provence
June 6 morning
Gordes and ROusillon..iT started with the Lavender Museum that I would totally skip or leave for the end if there is time to do it.. and not necessary to stay for the audio!.
This one I did it with Provence-reservation
Both providers pick you up from your hotel, on a very new van for at least 9 passengers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Chania
- 9 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 10 Car rental in Santorini port
- 11 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 15 renting a car in greece
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning
AVIGNON...AMAZING (France) dont miss it!!
Hello al Fodorists..