Second forum for my trip, but wanted to focus on this question: If I want a base in Provence for a few days (not coast, that's the first part of my trip) to do a couple of day trips, see Lavender, explore a market etc. Which is a better option, Avignon, or St Remy. Also, what would be a couple of "can't miss" villages to choose. I was hoping to see Arles, but Roussillion, Gordes and others have also been recommended. I am obviously time limited and can't see everything, but would like to do the best I can. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노≫문카지노
- 2 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천▤라이브바카라
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 5 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 Scotland in December
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Iceland
- 13 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 14 Greece
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living