Second forum for my trip, but wanted to focus on this question: If I want a base in Provence for a few days (not coast, that's the first part of my trip) to do a couple of day trips, see Lavender, explore a market etc. Which is a better option, Avignon, or St Remy. Also, what would be a couple of "can't miss" villages to choose. I was hoping to see Arles, but Roussillion, Gordes and others have also been recommended. I am obviously time limited and can't see everything, but would like to do the best I can. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 6 Praiano hotel question
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 First time in Bulgaria
- 9 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 10 Killarney
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Madrid/Lisbon
- 18 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Rome-Itinerary
- 21 Walking itinerary in England?
- 22 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 23 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please