Second forum for my trip, but wanted to focus on this question: If I want a base in Provence for a few days (not coast, that's the first part of my trip) to do a couple of day trips, see Lavender, explore a market etc. Which is a better option, Avignon, or St Remy. Also, what would be a couple of "can't miss" villages to choose. I was hoping to see Arles, but Roussillion, Gordes and others have also been recommended. I am obviously time limited and can't see everything, but would like to do the best I can. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 Train Through Spain
- 9 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 14 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 hill of crosses
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 20 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice