We are spending 6 nights in Provence with a rental car, before we head to Nice to wrap up our trip for 3 nights (early Sept). We will not be using a rental car in Nice.
My question is this: Is it more convenient to drive from Provence (Nimes area) to Nice, then drop our car off OR to drop the car off in Provence (Avignon) and then take the train to Nice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Book holiday homes with Kingdom of rentals
- 2 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 6 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 7 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 free international phone calls
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 France Study Abroad
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Airport Transportation
- 16 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 17 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 18 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 22 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 25 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day