I will be in France end of June/beginning of July (as some of you may know from my previous posts ) I will be leaving the Avignon area on July 3rd, to make my way to Lyon to catch my return to NY. I will be leaving the afternoon of the 4th from Lyon, so my plan is to stay there overnight, (arriving in Lyon sometime the afternoon of the 3rd) and see some highlights before heading home. My plan for Wednesday the 3rd is flexible. I will have a car that I'm returning in Lyon, and have no specific time I need to arrive in Lyon on Wednesday ( I would like to see some of the city even if I just walk around Vieux Lyon, get a feel for the city etc.). I was hoping to do a scenic drive to Lyon, but I'm not finding any scenic drives in my online searches. Any suggestions for that last day and a half (Wednesday morning to Thursday afternoon) are welcome. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 5 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 UK Visa Help
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik