I will be in France end of June/beginning of July (as some of you may know from my previous posts ) I will be leaving the Avignon area on July 3rd, to make my way to Lyon to catch my return to NY. I will be leaving the afternoon of the 4th from Lyon, so my plan is to stay there overnight, (arriving in Lyon sometime the afternoon of the 3rd) and see some highlights before heading home. My plan for Wednesday the 3rd is flexible. I will have a car that I'm returning in Lyon, and have no specific time I need to arrive in Lyon on Wednesday ( I would like to see some of the city even if I just walk around Vieux Lyon, get a feel for the city etc.). I was hoping to do a scenic drive to Lyon, but I'm not finding any scenic drives in my online searches. Any suggestions for that last day and a half (Wednesday morning to Thursday afternoon) are welcome. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 7 Greece
- 8 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome