I will be in France end of June/beginning of July (as some of you may know from my previous posts ) I will be leaving the Avignon area on July 3rd, to make my way to Lyon to catch my return to NY. I will be leaving the afternoon of the 4th from Lyon, so my plan is to stay there overnight, (arriving in Lyon sometime the afternoon of the 3rd) and see some highlights before heading home. My plan for Wednesday the 3rd is flexible. I will have a car that I'm returning in Lyon, and have no specific time I need to arrive in Lyon on Wednesday ( I would like to see some of the city even if I just walk around Vieux Lyon, get a feel for the city etc.). I was hoping to do a scenic drive to Lyon, but I'm not finding any scenic drives in my online searches. Any suggestions for that last day and a half (Wednesday morning to Thursday afternoon) are welcome. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 8 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 9 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Athens
- 18 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour