I will be in France end of June/beginning of July (as some of you may know from my previous posts ) I will be leaving the Avignon area on July 3rd, to make my way to Lyon to catch my return to NY. I will be leaving the afternoon of the 4th from Lyon, so my plan is to stay there overnight, (arriving in Lyon sometime the afternoon of the 3rd) and see some highlights before heading home. My plan for Wednesday the 3rd is flexible. I will have a car that I'm returning in Lyon, and have no specific time I need to arrive in Lyon on Wednesday ( I would like to see some of the city even if I just walk around Vieux Lyon, get a feel for the city etc.). I was hoping to do a scenic drive to Lyon, but I'm not finding any scenic drives in my online searches. Any suggestions for that last day and a half (Wednesday morning to Thursday afternoon) are welcome. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My T사설토토사이트 ✄ 마윈 doum911 COM ✄ 국농픽스터 네임드opic Title
- 2 강랜카지노〃を＼┗ SSK68.COM ┛＼を〃강랜카지노
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 16 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 17 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 18 Canal du Midi
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train