I will be in France end of June/beginning of July (as some of you may know from my previous posts ) I will be leaving the Avignon area on July 3rd, to make my way to Lyon to catch my return to NY. I will be leaving the afternoon of the 4th from Lyon, so my plan is to stay there overnight, (arriving in Lyon sometime the afternoon of the 3rd) and see some highlights before heading home. My plan for Wednesday the 3rd is flexible. I will have a car that I'm returning in Lyon, and have no specific time I need to arrive in Lyon on Wednesday ( I would like to see some of the city even if I just walk around Vieux Lyon, get a feel for the city etc.). I was hoping to do a scenic drive to Lyon, but I'm not finding any scenic drives in my online searches. Any suggestions for that last day and a half (Wednesday morning to Thursday afternoon) are welcome. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 6 Naples, Italy
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 11 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Engadine Valley help
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 19 Tuscany 6 nights
- 20 France & Italy, May or June
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 23 1st time in ZURICH
- 24 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 25 French restaurants