I will be in France end of June/beginning of July (as some of you may know from my previous posts ) I will be leaving the Avignon area on July 3rd, to make my way to Lyon to catch my return to NY. I will be leaving the afternoon of the 4th from Lyon, so my plan is to stay there overnight, (arriving in Lyon sometime the afternoon of the 3rd) and see some highlights before heading home. My plan for Wednesday the 3rd is flexible. I will have a car that I'm returning in Lyon, and have no specific time I need to arrive in Lyon on Wednesday ( I would like to see some of the city even if I just walk around Vieux Lyon, get a feel for the city etc.). I was hoping to do a scenic drive to Lyon, but I'm not finding any scenic drives in my online searches. Any suggestions for that last day and a half (Wednesday morning to Thursday afternoon) are welcome. thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Final Four
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges