I would greatly appreciate assistance in trying to figure out mode of travel and region to stay for my trip in France this June. My husband, 1.5 year old and I will be spending a week in Avignon. That's all planned! However,we would really like to include a some time in Bordeaux and or Dordogne, unfortunately we only have have a few days. Monday morning we will leave Avignon, and we need to be in Paris to fly home on Sunday morning. None of this is flexible.
I've done some initial route planning and can see how long travel is by train or car... My current thought is to take the train from Nimes to Bordeaux on day 1 and Bordeaux to Paris on day 6 or 7, and rent a car in between? I want to stay out of the cites with the car, and want to enjoy the region eating and casually sight seeing with a maybe cranky toddler... Any suggestions on where to stay in this area? Any thoughts on my general plan? (We are reasonably experienced travelers& have already been to Paris & Nice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?