I would greatly appreciate assistance in trying to figure out mode of travel and region to stay for my trip in France this June. My husband, 1.5 year old and I will be spending a week in Avignon. That's all planned! However,we would really like to include a some time in Bordeaux and or Dordogne, unfortunately we only have have a few days. Monday morning we will leave Avignon, and we need to be in Paris to fly home on Sunday morning. None of this is flexible.
I've done some initial route planning and can see how long travel is by train or car... My current thought is to take the train from Nimes to Bordeaux on day 1 and Bordeaux to Paris on day 6 or 7, and rent a car in between? I want to stay out of the cites with the car, and want to enjoy the region eating and casually sight seeing with a maybe cranky toddler... Any suggestions on where to stay in this area? Any thoughts on my general plan? (We are reasonably experienced travelers& have already been to Paris & Nice)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 bsbet╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야
- 3 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?