Quick question: We want to attend the big Sunday market in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue on May 5th, but are undecided about spending the night before in Avignon or Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. We have only one day for each city and have heard that even though Avignon is bigger the main attraction is only the papal palace - and that it may be overrated? Would appreciate advice from those who've been there. Thanks.
Avignon or Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Mont St Michel
- 6 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 9 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Dublin Hostels
- 15 Avignon to London?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)