Quick question: We want to attend the big Sunday market in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue on May 5th, but are undecided about spending the night before in Avignon or Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. We have only one day for each city and have heard that even though Avignon is bigger the main attraction is only the papal palace - and that it may be overrated? Would appreciate advice from those who've been there. Thanks.
Avignon or Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 2 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 8 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Burg Eltz
- 21 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 22 Germany-berlin marathon
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt