Quick question: We want to attend the big Sunday market in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue on May 5th, but are undecided about spending the night before in Avignon or Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. We have only one day for each city and have heard that even though Avignon is bigger the main attraction is only the papal palace - and that it may be overrated? Would appreciate advice from those who've been there. Thanks.
Avignon or Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 When to visit Provence updated info
- 14 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Italian language schools
- 21 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria