I will arrive Avignon June 4 evening...leaving June 6 at 1420 hours by train
JUNE 5 I am doing one day trip to Provence but day trips do
Gordes with Pont du Gard
Pont du Gard with Arles
I could use June 6 morning for a half day to Gordes or Arles according to the day trip I chose.
The only provider able to confirm at the moment is Viator on June 5 Arles +PGard
"full-day tour of historic Provence from Avignon See Van Gogh’s residence in Saint-Paul-de-Mausole Visit the Provencal towns of Les-Baux-de-Provence and Arles Admire the Roman-built Pont-du-Gard Sample regional wines in Chateauneuf-du-Pape"
and June 6 half day Gordes and Rousillon
"Travel through Provence’s beautiful lavender fields, in full bloom during the summer View the unique red cliffs of Roussillon Visit Gordes, considered one of France’s most beautiful villages Tour the Lavender Museum to discover the many uses of lavender"
Drive through Provence’s blooming lavender fields and stop for photos /Browse the fragrant lavender shops in Sault or Roussillon /Visit the picture-perfect village of Gordes
Dont know the difference of the above 2/ only the price 59 to 65 (?)
I would rather have June 6 free to walk around and maybe visit the Pape Chateaux
What do you think?
So Gordes or Arles?
I can find a full day Pont Gard + Arles or PontGard + Gordes,
And leave June 6 to visit the chateaux and walk around Avignon??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 3 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 4 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 15 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Barcelona - places to stay
- 18 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 19 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 20 Christmas Markets 2017
- 21 Language to use in Belgium
- 22 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 23 Istanbul at Easter
- 24 Palermo Apartment
- 25 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017