I will arrive Avignon June 4 evening...leaving June 6 at 1420 hours by train
JUNE 5 I am doing one day trip to Provence but day trips do
Gordes with Pont du Gard
Pont du Gard with Arles
I could use June 6 morning for a half day to Gordes or Arles according to the day trip I chose.
The only provider able to confirm at the moment is Viator on June 5 Arles +PGard
"full-day tour of historic Provence from Avignon See Van Gogh’s residence in Saint-Paul-de-Mausole Visit the Provencal towns of Les-Baux-de-Provence and Arles Admire the Roman-built Pont-du-Gard Sample regional wines in Chateauneuf-du-Pape"
and June 6 half day Gordes and Rousillon
"Travel through Provence’s beautiful lavender fields, in full bloom during the summer View the unique red cliffs of Roussillon Visit Gordes, considered one of France’s most beautiful villages Tour the Lavender Museum to discover the many uses of lavender"
Drive through Provence’s blooming lavender fields and stop for photos /Browse the fragrant lavender shops in Sault or Roussillon /Visit the picture-perfect village of Gordes
Dont know the difference of the above 2/ only the price 59 to 65 (?)
I would rather have June 6 free to walk around and maybe visit the Pape Chateaux
What do you think?
So Gordes or Arles?
I can find a full day Pont Gard + Arles or PontGard + Gordes,
And leave June 6 to visit the chateaux and walk around Avignon??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning